Who needs journal prompts?
I love journaling – it helps get clarity on emotions, feelings, situations and life goals.
Sometimes just the act of writing can feel meditative and your soul can take over, writing down your innermost thoughts that you might never dare say out loud. Often, it’s because we don’t say things out loud or confront our true feelings that we can get lost in our own thoughts and seem to lose our way a little in life.
Better out than in I say!
If you’re feeling stuck in a rut these journal prompts can help you get started on finding your way out.
Answer the question then keep writing until you’ve discovered the answers. Be your own life coach.
- What 3 goals do you want to achieve within the next 3 months?
- If anything was possible and money was no object what would you wish for?
- What have been your 3 greatest successes to date?
- What is the greatest challenge you have overcome?
- Who are most important to you in your life – what do they provide you with?
- Is your life one of your choosing? If not who is choosing it for you?
- On a scale of 1 -10 how happy are you with your life right now? What are the things that make you happy?
- On a scale of 1-10 how motivated are you in your work/personal life? What motivates you?
- On a scale of 1 -10 how stressed do you feel right now – what are your key stressors?
- List 5 things that you feel you are ‘tolerating’ right now?
Most importantly enjoy the process!
See also: Why and how to create a vision board?